Core 5 Apache 2.2.2 PHP 5

Derek C Hopkins derek.hopkins at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 13 20:12:46 UTC 2006

At 11:24 AM 13/07/2006, you wrote:
>At 05:06 PM 12/07/2006, you wrote:
>>On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:54:27 -0400, Derek C Hopkins
>><derek.hopkins at sympatico.ca> opined:
>> > Hi Tom
>> >
>> >          OK how do I do That is it yum install php-mysql ?
>> >
>>Correct. PLEASE do not top post and kindly trim your signature to
>>four lines max.
>>--

When I run an HTML file in Firefox it ignores the imbedder  PHP call
to phpinfo()

When I run a PHP file in firefox it tells me it is a PHP file and
asks what it wants be to do with it   "Save to disk" *run
with........."   It does not pass it to  be executed in
PHP  why?  how do I fix it?   Apache is running