How to make screensaver working again

Ambrogio fn050202 at flashnet.it
Sun Jul 16 19:57:37 UTC 2006

Il giorno dom, 16/07/2006 alle 12.06 -0300, Vinicius ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> From "Frequently Asked Questions about gnome-screensaver"
> (http://live.gnome.org/GnomeScreensaver/FrequentlyAskedQuestions):
> "
> Why doesn't my screen lock when I'm logged in as root?
Well, in my mail I written that I searched on bugzilla and found this
problems (screensaver wont work for root).

So my questions are:
1. Why before it worked, and now it don't work?
2. Why if I lock the screen by hand it activate the configured
screensaver, and ask for password to unlock the screen?

> Do you use Gnome ou KDE?
I'm using KDE

Bye
 Ambrogio