Samsung ML-2010 and Fedora Core 5

Heikki Pesonen fossiili at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:57:07 UTC 2006

On 7/17/06, Thierry Sayegh <linux at glossolalie.org> wrote:

> system-config-printer should be of help

Certainly, but in the "System" there is no such item than "config" what I
was seeking for. But now I at last remembered, that  the "Printing" which is
found in "Administration"  works in this case, if you realise that you only
have to create a new cue.

The problem for a newbie like me is, that in the Linux world one meets a
large set of different tools or probably same tools with different names,
that to find the right one you must push your thinking to the limit ...