Evolution strangeness.

Tom Horsley tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 17 16:12:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-17 at 10:28 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Can anyone explain this?

I can't explain it, but I see stuff like that happen too. I wish there
were some way to convince it to use a totally plain text editing window
rather than whatever weird hybrid it has with the '>' text quoting
chars not quite really being there - I think that helps confuse it.

I keep hoping someone will start the "devolution" project to turn
out a product with all the useful features of evolution and none
of the eyecandy and frills that make it so bug-ridden.