[OT] TOP-POSTING

Michael Yep myep at remotelink.com
Tue Jul 18 21:03:53 UTC 2006

Sorry I do not know what top posting is. I run Thunderbird 1.5.0.4, and
this is the default setup with a signature.
I this the incorrect format ?

--
Michael Yep
Development / Technical Operations

Your Link to Effective Business Communications!
Specializing in telecommunications and Internet technology. If it helps connect you with your customers, remote employees and colleagues we do it. We put you in control of today’s technology.  From Teleconferencing, WebConferencing, Auto Attendant and Broadcast messaging to Custom data collection, ecommerce, CTI and IVR services.