[OT] TOP-POSTING

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Tue Jul 18 23:53:00 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-18-07 at 14:45 -0700, jdow wrote:
> Alex, rules are for pedantics, tyrants, Democrats, and religious
> fanatics. Humans should be adaptable.

Try running a red light: lets prove those communist bastards wrong.  Or,
for that matter, make some toast while taking a bath: electricity and
water are actually friends.  I also suggest mowing the lawn with open
toed shoes: who are these liberal shits that insist fast spinning blades
and human flesh don't mix?

My conservative friend informed me that assaulting police officers is a
rule brought in by pot loving hippy liberal turds: police officers
actually like being spat on/kicked/punched/slapped.

> But I do agree that bottom
> posting is somewhat easier to read and should be RECOMMENDED but
> not insisted upon.

Some things in life must be insisted upon.  What those things are and
their relative importance is left up to society.  How one responds is up
to, you guessed it, to the individual.

In my very humble opinion: top posting is the worst thing anyone could
do to destroy a conversation, especially for archives.  Those that do it
harm themselves, and the wider community.  I personally don't hammer
this down anyone's throat: I just ignore them.

BTW: you suck.

Regards,

Ranbir

--