[OT] TOP-POSTING

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Wed Jul 19 00:00:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-18-07 at 14:43 -0700, jdow wrote:
> What you did and I am doing in reply because I am human and can adapt
> to fellow humans is called top posting. If you'd posted your comments
> inline and below the signature instead that is what the other folks
> who are pedantic about correct behavior and intolerant of differences
> insist is the one and only true way to post email.

It's not intolerance.  It's requesting that everyone help everyone else
to make things easier.  I see nothing wrong with that.

(Don't put words in my mouth or try to make me defend the actions of
others: I can't.  Everyone has the right to choose.  What that choice is
and how it effects the community is supposed to be weighed and measured
by the individual.)

Regards,

Ranbir

P.S.