Foxfire - Thunderbird "mailto:" problem

Paul Erickson paule at sfu.ca
Wed Jul 19 13:24:46 UTC 2006

If I browse a site in Foxfire, and click on an email link to contact the
person,
Thunderbird constantly put "mailto:" at the front of the email address.
In order
for the message go go through correctly, I have to manually delete the
"mailto:"
While not a huge deal, a bit of an annoyance. Have I missed something in the
configuration, or is this a bug to be fixed?

Thanks in advance.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt at telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia