Konsole (CLI), problem reading start of humungeous output

Nigel Henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Wed Jul 19 17:53:24 UTC 2006

I've had problems with the Konsole when loads of output are run. Clamscan for
example. I can scroll back so far, but all the earlier output is missing. Is
it possible to scroll back to when I started Clamscan for instance, or is
there some sort of cache limit for the Konsole that I can increase somewhere?
I've looked in the Konsole settings, but there is virtually nothing there.

Thanks. Nigel.

This is on FC2, KDE version-3.2.2-14.fc2.2.legacy red hat