Good book about Fedora Core internals, can anyone recommend?

Vini Engel vini at fugspbr.org
Thu Jul 20 01:54:08 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good book about Fedora
Core, even better if it covers FC5. I am after something that is
comprehensive and covers the internals, like the hows and whys the
operating system works and is the way it is. Also, something that
details functionalities and applications that have been incorporated
into FC along the time. I have seen a few books out there that are
mostly for people discovering FC, like desktop users that want to use
Linux and want to understand more about it. In my case I just need some
good documentation to be able to understand the internals better, so a
good book for non-newbies will do. Perhaps something a bit more in-depth.

Any comments will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Vini