[OT] TOP-POSTING

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 20 19:21:50 UTC 2006

Norm wrote:
> I have been cross trained in several different career paths.  Each
> career area has its own peculiarities and attracts very different types
> of people. The IT world seems to attract types that can not accept
> someone else may have different way of doing things. And the intolerance
> and abuse that is often displayed when someone has a different way of
> accomplishing the same objective astounds me.  I know I can follow most

The gall of those who post asking for free help, and when politely
told "I prefer that you not top-post", blithely ignore the request, is
astounding to me.

What I *can* follow, and what I'm *willing* to follow, when asked
for free help, are two different things.

[snip]

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.