Source rpms

Paul Michael Reilly pmr at pajato.com
Fri Jul 21 04:16:14 UTC 2006

Rahul <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> writes:

 > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools/yum
 >
 > It really should be part of the Yum guide
 > (http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/yum/) but Fedora documentation project
 > really needs more active contributors.

No problem.  And no reason why both can't be addressed at the same
time.

I did have a problem that you might have some insight into.  The tool
I want to patch is rt3 from the Extras repository.  But yumdownloader
finds no source in Extras:

[root at pareve ~]# yumdownloader --source rt3
yumdownloader --source rt3
dries                                                                [1/6]
core                                                                 [2/6]
updates                                                              [3/6]
freshrpms                                                            [4/6]
macromedia                                                           [5/6]
extras                                                               [6/6]
No Match for argument rt3

I cc'd the maintainer who might also have some insight.

-pmr