FC5 Blender menus are broken

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jul 22 14:10:26 UTC 2006

On Saturday 22 July 2006 04:58, Erwin Rol wrote:
>On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 16:48 +0800, Deepak Shrestha wrote:

[...]
This thread got me to thinking as I'd dl'd and unpacked blender-2.37a
some time back.  Surprised that it wasn't a src tarball, but was ready
to run wherever it was unpacked, I ran that version and the menu's were
fine.

However, I scanned my whole /usr/pix directory tree, several gigabytes
of it, without finding an image format it would load, including some
old lightwave stuff, and one of the menu's indicated it might be
looking for .blend files.  Is there a publicly available repo of
suitable 'starter' or 'tutorial' files suitable for an elderly
greenhorn's use?

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: