Remastering FedoraCore5 - an Install issue with the remastered CD

krish82 no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Mon Jul 24 14:27:11 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm in the process of figuring out " how to remaster FC5 "......
To start with, my task was to Remaster just CD1 of FC5... So, i have stripped the number of RPM's available, on CD1 & remade an image of CD1....

My new CD1 successfully boots & goes thru the installation process...but at the end of it, instead of being prompted to insert disc-2 , i get a message saying " install complete... remove disk & reboot "....

My new CD1 boot well in the command line mode......

But, i'm now trying to figure out, wat is it that tells the anaconda installer to look for disc-2 after disc-1 is installed????

regards

linuxnewbie.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org