Konqueror settings

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Jul 27 05:35:23 UTC 2006

    Is there some way to have Konqueror display images at 100% their
size by default, as opposed to scaling them up (or down I presume)?
Right now every time I browse my home directory with pictures and I set
Konqueror to the 'Photobook' setting, it scales the images so they would
fit the screen.  I wouldn't care if the image is extremely large, but
for small images I'd like them to be displayed at 100% at all times.  I
can set the view to 100% but if I close and re-open Konqueror, it goes
back to scaling the images again.  Any pointers anyone?