smb.conf (a little help please)

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 28 21:28:33 UTC 2006

I realize it was not a question about security. I was simply reacting
strongly to the solution method potentially opening a VERY easy to
exploit hole into the Windows machine even if the person who cracked
the Linux firewall machine can't achieve root. That's a worry. I admit
it is a small worry. But how else can I maintain my reputation for
paranoia? {^_-}

{^_^}