Some tools for wireless test and management

Tobias Bocanegra tobias.bocanegra at day.com
Sun Jul 30 15:05:52 UTC 2006

i tried a lot of the available wifi tools, and none of them realy
suited me. i also used 'iwlist eth1 scan' for finding the aps, and
setting them manually. then i wrote a little script, that does this
for me. the only GUI tool i use is the kwifimanager, for displaying
the connection strength in the taskbar.

regards, toby