evolution, kill me now

Rickey Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 06:01:50 UTC 2006

Here I sit, using firefox to access my gmail account directly because
evolution in the last couple of weeks has been misbehaving sending mail.
It's retrieving like a charm but will not send. I'd edited the darn send
part until I turn blue in the face. Is anyone else having this problem? Did
some yum update blow it up? Something is surely amiss as everything is
configured the way gmail sez set it and nothing has changed, that I am aware
of, for it to blow up.  If anyone has a hint, I could sure use it. Ric