Spare no expense laptop recommendations.

Robert Cahn robertscahn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 16:11:20 UTC 2006

I can order any laptop I want.  The only restrictions are that it must be
able to dual boot Win XP (home is OK) and a linux distribution.  I use
Fedora so I'd prefer one that runs FC5 without ndiswrapper.

I can't spend a week setting this up so if anybody knows a vendor in the US
that will supply such a machine already set up that would be a big plus.
I'll use Redhat or any other major distribution if available.

/Bob Cahn
Gipsy Trail Club
Carmel, NY