New Machine install didn't evolution have SSL?

Rickey Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 05:41:08 UTC 2006

Trying to get my new machine installed so I can email the world, but
evolution doesn't seem to install with SSL???
Whassup with that? I know dern well I had SSL before on my old machine,
otherwise gmail doesn't do pop without it.
Oh yes, I need the url for that helpful guy on this list with all of the Q&A
stuff for Fedora... I've got a new series of issues with my hotrod
machine...

This Athlon64 3200+ keeps rebooting. During install of Fedora 4 it went
kernel panic about one bank not syncing. It stopped blowing up for awile,
long enough to INSTALL ALL  (yes! I pressed the Red Button, which is not
good to press)  and now it just does it whenever it feels like it.  I'll be
retrieving my Fedora 5  (64) disks tomorrow, so I'm  gonna try that first.
If it keeps blowing up THEN I'll yell my head off. <chuckles> I got my new
tractor and computer a day apart. Figures the tractor would leak oil and the
computer crashes. Next thing my pickup truck will have 4 flat tires and my
dog will run away. Good thing I have no significant other. She would murder
me in my sleep.  Oh yeah, the #$%^&* ants are swarming. At least I have no
outstanding warrents. Ric