Mirroring a remote subversion repository

Clint Olson colson at sharplabs.com
Mon Jun 19 16:27:05 UTC 2006

Hello all!
  I have a local copy of a remote Subversion server which is only
accessible to me by HTTP.  What I would like to be able to do is to
commit a change to the local server and then run a command to propagate
it to the remote server, keeping them in sync.  The remote server isn't
going to have any changes made to it that I'm not doing (at least, not
on the branch I'm working on).  Does anyone know how I would go about
doing this?

Clint Olson