Is there a safe or easy downgrade FC5 > FC4??

Andrew D. Stadler astadler at raydiance-inc.com
Mon Jun 19 22:19:00 UTC 2006

May I suggest that we remain on the original topic, and the (very
useful) discussion of recovering Gnome be continued under some other
subject / thread?

I am quite interested in the answer to the original question, as FC5
has turned out to be unuseable on my primary machine due to dual-head
problems in the ati driver.

Let me play the dumb user here and ask:  What happens if I stick my
FC4 DVD in the drive and boot into its installer?  Will it "do the
right thing" or will all hell break loose?

Andy
astadler at raydiance hyphen inc dot com