c++ programming evironment (Todd Simi)

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 21 01:51:51 UTC 2006

Do be careful about use of features of the language. Visual C++ 3.0
is pretty early on and may have some limitations 5.0 and 6.0 don't
have. And I am sure current gcc++ is more accurate for C++ and has
extensions VC++ does not understand. But for beginning work that
should not be a big problem.

Good luck with the course.
{^_^}