FC6t1 vs FC5

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 16:34:55 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 07:38, Timothy Murphy wrote:

> Sorry to pursue the matter, but I am still not entirely clear
> about the relation of FC6t1 to updated FC5.
>
> I take it that FC6t1 contains all the FC5 updates (and extras?),
> together with some RPMs from FC5's fedora-updates-testing
> and fedora-extras-development?

No, test versons start over with the latest of everything
expected to go into the next FC release.  They are expected
to have bugs and you shouldn't install them on machines
where that will cause serious problems.  The only reason to
install them is to test - both for yourself to see what will
be in the next release and to help development by reporting
any bugs you find.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com