Fedora vs SuSe

mindwave at cfl.rr.com mindwave at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 26 10:34:45 UTC 2006

ive tried suse 7 - 10.1 and i always keep coming back to FC for my big tasks, however my desktops are all still mandriva.

for me its more about being able to sit down and use it, knowinng it will work reliaboly more than any loyalty issues.

matter of fact if xandros could get a few  issues worked out i'd switch all my desktops over to that!