A simple question on copy/paste

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 03:35:09 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

FC5_64
======

What will be the simple way to copy and paste selected text/paragraph
from .ps/.pdf file on text editor?

Occasionally I printed technical documents on Internet as .ps file.
However I was unable to copy/paste their content on .txt file without
going through a long way, treating them as graphic file.  Conversion
.ps -> .pdf -> .html was not alway working perfectively without error.
The version of Acroread (Acrobat Reader) running on this box does not
have text-selecting function.  Saving technical documents on Internet
is sometimes prohibitted.

Please shed me some light.  TIA

B.R.
SL