Can't Duplicate Print via cups on hp psc 2210 all-in-one

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Thu Jun 1 03:40:33 UTC 2006

david walcroft wrote:
> Another option I would put in is that HP PSC 2*** series (mine's a 2110)
> don't print duplex natively so require CUPS to do it for them,I can do
> it by using 'lpoptions' as shown in the cups user manuall.
Hi All,

I get this with lpoptions -l

lpoptions -l
Duplex/Double-Sided Printing: DuplexNoTumble DuplexTumble *None
InputSlot/Media Source: *Default PhotoTray Upper Lower Envelope
LargeCapacity Manual MPTray Auto
PageSize/Page Size: Custom *Letter A4 Photo Photo5x7 PhotoTearOff 3x5
5x8 A5 A6 A6TearOff B5JIS Env10 EnvC5 EnvC6 EnvDL EnvISOB5 EnvMonarch
Executive FLSA Hagaki Legal Oufuku w558h774 w612h935
PageRegion/PageRegion: Letter A4 Photo Photo5x7 PhotoTearOff 3x5 5x8 A5
A6 A6TearOff B5JIS Env10 EnvC5 EnvC6 EnvDL EnvISOB5 EnvMonarch Executive
FLSA Hagaki Legal Oufuku w558h774 w612h935
PrintoutMode/Printout Mode: Draft Draft.Gray *Normal Normal.Gray High
High.Gray Photo
Quality/Resolution, Quality, Ink Type, Media Type: *FromPrintoutMode
300ColorCMYK 300ColorCMYKFullBleed 300DraftColorCMYK
300DraftGrayscaleCMYK 300FastDraftColorCMYK 300FastDraftGrayscaleCMYK
300GrayscaleCMYK 600ColorCMYK 600ColorCMYKFullBleed 600GrayscaleCMYK
1200PhotoCMYK 1200PhotoCMYKFullBleed

This is what is shown in Properties/Printer Commands,

/usr/bin/lpr -P printer -o Duplex=DuplexTumble

Cheers.

Mark Sargent.