OT: about PDF Converter-Convert2PDF

Jerin Jacob K jerinjacob at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Jun 1 15:51:59 UTC 2006

Other way around to do all pdf converting stuffs is

0. Open file in a corresponding application
1. Select "print" from menu as select to file
2. Then you will get .ps file
3. convert  ps file to pdf by ps2pdf

Hope this is usefull!!!!!!
Regards
Jerin
On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 21:49 +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Any folk has experience on following small package?
>
> Download PDF Converter for Linux on
> http://www.amyuni.com/en/support/downloads.html
>
> Changed to the directory where Convert2PDF.tar.gz was stored
>
> Extracted the file
> # tar zxf Convert2PDF.tar.gz
> # cd installation/
> # ls
> autostart         confirmdlg   convert2pdf.conf      convertps2pdf
> install.sh
> C2PClient         conprop      convert2pdf.sc        converttext2ps
> msgbox
> configure         consave      convert2pdfserv.conf  conview
> uninstall.sh
> configureuser.sh  convert2pdf  convertdlg            delegates.mgk
> * End *
>
> # ./install.sh
> cp: cannot stat `C2PDemoClient': No such file or directory
> ./install.sh: line 38:  2660 Segmentation fault      ./configure
> * end *
>
> line 38=./configure
>
> # ./uninstall.sh
> ./uninstall.sh: line 5: service: command not found
> * end *
>
> Can't proceed further.
>
> There is no README file there.  Please shed me some light.  TIA
>
> B.R.
> SL

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator at tataelxsi.co.in