FC5 & OpenOffice.org

Peter Hillier-Brook phb at hbsys.plus.com
Sat Jun 3 15:23:29 UTC 2006

I note that Fedora have seen fit to build a private version of
OpenOffice.org with changes in the user interface that I find
un-palatable. Consequently I wish to remove all trace of this version
and install the "real" thing.

It seems that the FC5 build did not use RPM to install this product and
I would therefore be grateful for any advice on the recommended method
of removal. I assume that using find with appropriate use of rm -r might
be a sledgehammer to crack this nut, but it's all I can think of currently.

Peter HB