PHP quickie - readfile equiv

Peter Arremann loony at loonybin.org
Mon Jun 5 13:40:43 UTC 2006

On Monday 05 June 2006 08:53, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> Thanks for that, but I can't use readfile because I need to change the
> contents of the file between the get_file_contents and the echo.
 If I recall correctly, the mime type should be application/rtf not text/rtf.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to debug it yourself. The difference must be
in the headers somewhere. Get a client that will be able to show you full
HTTP headers or use telnet to simulate your browser and look at the headers
that were generated.

Peter.