getting a wireless netgear WG511T card to work on FC

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 6 18:59:44 UTC 2006

duh!!!

sorry about that.. i know that there are RPMs.. I've looked at the
atRPMs/etc.. I don't know which ones to grab!!!

I also don't know that this is the end/start of the process...

I was/am hoping that I can find someone who could tell me exactly which RPMs
to grab, as well as the process required to get everything running...

It took me awhile to find a card that seems to be supported by the madwifi
app...

-bruce