inter-dependencies help please

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 7 02:26:06 UTC 2006

Paul wrote:
[snip]
> Name                                    Version        Rel
> squirrelmail                            1.4.6          4.fc1.1.legacy
> noarch
>

> Testing package set / solving RPM inter-dependencies...
> There was a package dependency problem. The message was:
>

> Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
> squirrelmail-i18n-1.4.5-1                requires squirrelmail = 1.4.5-1

You are trying to install squirrelmail-1.4.6-4.fc1.1.legacy, but
squirrelmail-i18n-1.4.5-1 needs the older version.  Since Fedora Core
doesn't include a squirrelmail-i18n package, I suggest you get an update
from where ever it was you got the original packages (perhaps the
squirrelmail.org RPMs?).

--
William Hooper