installing FC4 isos from another linux box...

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Wed Jun 7 16:25:37 UTC 2006

Doing an NFS install does let you use the graphical installer.  We use
NFS installs daily.

To do the graphical installer,

'linux askmethod' at boot time.

To do a text installer,

'linux askmethod text' at boot time.

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian at visionpro.com || brian at doubledimension.com }
--
> This is a test.  This is only a test!
  Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been
  told to cancel this test and seek professional assistance!