quanta file upload bug

Ester Muñoz memunoz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 16:30:34 UTC 2006

Hello all,

> on it. Unfortunately, anything in a folder can't get uploaded unless I
> unselect everything and then go through and select only the files and
> not the folders. As I have about 1k files to upload this is not ok! I

Yes, I have had the same experience, and is horrible (I work designing
elearning courses) when you have a lot of files and folders.

I don't know the cause, but I have made it work again by removing the
problematic folders from the project and adding them again. In one case
this did not work and I had to delete de project file (in the main
forder for the site, sitename.webprj and sitename.session) and re-create it.

Good luck!
Ester