Spare no expense laptop recommendations.

anthony baldwin anthonybaldwin06 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 7 18:16:44 UTC 2006

>> I can order any laptop I want.  The only restrictions are that it must
>> be able to dual boot Win XP (home is OK) and a linux distribution.  I
>> use Fedora so I'd prefer one that runs FC5 without ndiswrapper.
>> I can't spend a week setting this up so if anybody knows a vendor in the
>> US that will supply such a machine already set up that would be a big
>> plus.  I'll use Redhat or any other major distribution if available.
>> /Bob Cahn
>> Gipsy Trail Club
>> Carmel, NY

Heck...if I could have brand-spanking shiny laptop and expense wasn´t an
option,
I´d get one of those nifty G5 powerbooks, and then run OSX, YellowDog
Linux,
and XP with Virtual PC.
I would really dig that.

tony

--
Anthony Baldwin
Translator / Court Qualified Interpreter / Certified English Teacher

http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
English, Français, Español & Português
860-399-7118 / 860-235-8233