Another problem - keyboards!

Peter Hillier-Brook phb at hbsys.plus.com
Wed Jun 7 20:21:20 UTC 2006

After all the support I've received in the installation of
OpenOffice.org I feel guilty of over-using this list, but...

I've configured my keyboard to be Generic 105 Key, UK format. This seems
to have taken in that querying the keyboard produces the anticipated
result, but the keys behave as with a US 104 key keyboard. i.e. The well
known Pound, Hash, Dollar switch occurs, making life interesting to say
the least. Is this a well known deficiency; is there anything I can edit
manually, or am I stuck?

Peter HB