NetworkManager Problems

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 01:56:10 UTC 2006

I don't know of anybody reporting that N-M works with wireless devices
that require keys or wpa.  It does work for me on wired ethernet and
for networks that don't have security.

If there is anybody for whom N-M works with WEP or WPA, let's hear
about how you make it go.  Do you configure your cards through
system-config-network?

pj