Evolution updates breaking Exchange?

Klaasjan Brand klaasjan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 07:58:23 UTC 2006

On 6/8/06, Espen Stefansen <espenas at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had a similar experience. It didn't exactly crash, it just took 100%
> CPU and did nothing. After restarting evolution several times and
> restarting X, everything worked again. No idea why. So it looks like
> it just needs some time to adjust. ;)

It's crashing for me: after scanning for new mail (that seems to work) I get
the message the connector unexpectedly quit. After that, no communication
with the server is possible and I have to restart only to find out it's
crashing again. I've tried the --force-shutdown option too, but it keeps
quitting :(

Klaasjan