error upgrading to Fedora Core 5

PHD phd2 at fcomfrench.com
Thu Jun 8 15:47:02 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 10:39 -0500, Jacob Henke wrote:
> Hey all,
> While I was upgrading from fedora Core 3 to FC5 the was an error on
> the third disk and the computer reset. Everthing seems to be working
> ok except httpd. what should I do?

Hi,

Not easy to help you here. Do you have some error message in /var/log
concerning httpd ? At least, if your are sure this module has problem,
uninstall it and install it again. (using yum)

But before, check for updates. Better try to fix a problem on a fully
updated server. yum is your friend again.

yum update ;

man yum ;

Some help here ...
http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html