duplicate software raid with dd?

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 02:04:58 UTC 2006

The tool for jobs like this is "g4u"  Works awesome. Very well
documented.  Have used many times without hassle.

g4u - Harddisk Image Cloning for PCs

http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/

You download the cd image, burn it, then reboot off that CD and type
some commands.  Can copy a disk entirely or by partitition (but that
misses the MBR), can copy onto network or onto local drive.

pj