kde 3.5.3

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Sat Jun 10 14:50:07 UTC 2006

On Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:03:02 -0700, Craig White
<craigwhite at azapple.com> opined:
> On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 21:42 -0400, David Cary Hart wrote:
> > On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:43:26 -0700, Paul Lemmons
> > <paul.lemmons at tmcaz.com> opined:
> > > Anybody heard any rumors as to when this might be made
> > > available in a stable release fro fedora?
> > >
> > FWIW, I tried the kde-redhat test version and had to roll it
> > back. It was VERY unstable.
> ----
> FWIW, I have found that doing a simple '$ kbuildsycoca' in a
> terminal tends to fix a rude upgrade in KDE

Could you explain that a tad further? What is a "rude" upgrade?

> such as a version
> upgrade with kde-redhat repo...did you ask for info or give any
> feedback to Rex?

No. Ordinarily I would have but I was unable to determine if the
problems were related to KDE or to the qt update out of devel.

Since I like to tinker, I really should use Xen to create a testbed
install of FC5.

--
Do NOT Send Email to <spam trap> Fedora at TQMcube,com
Our DNSRBL - Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com