Connecting to Windows Network via VPN

Luyi Chen lychen1109 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 16:03:58 UTC 2006

This is my understanding: You have a share folder on you windows vpn server
or any windows pc on you remote LAN. You want to access the folder from you
local linux box. Is that right?

You have established connection to you remote network via vpn. I don't think
you can use Konqueror to access the directory. You should use Network File
System (NFS).

Luyi