Red Hat just ripped me off for $179.00

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jun 14 03:49:14 UTC 2006

Timothy Payne wrote:

> Of all the email I received, only one offer of help came, I'll be
> removing my name from the list now.

I'm not sure what you want the folks on this list to do?  Should we all
chip-in and send you $179?  Should we call Red Hat and plead with them
to give Timmy is money back?  (That was a SAR, hope you can take it.)
Should we tell you that most credit card agreements have provisions for
these consumer errors?

Tell us what you want us to do?  All you did was put out a gripe to
folks interested in helping on technical problems.