MS-XP to internet via Linux -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Jun 14 15:19:40 UTC 2006

This computer [box1] runs FC-5 and has a wireless connection to the
internet via eth0, into a wireless bridge, to a wireless router
connected to a satellite receiver/modem.

I also can exchange files via Samba on eth1,  with a Windows XP computer
[box5] which has no internet connection other than a conventional modem
which is now useless since I terminated my service with AT&T Worldnet.
I don't often use the XP computer but I would like to be able to update
applications and sync the clock occasionally.  I would like to connect
it  to my ISP through this computer to avoid buying yet another wireless
adapter.

I haven't had much luck "googling" but probably am not inputing the
right keywords.   Most of what I found was about connecting Linux via a
Windows box. Can anyone suggest where to look for
information/instructions on connecting an XP system via Linux?

Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia