another jerk in my mail box

Kurt Hansen khansen at charityweb.net
Wed Jun 14 23:26:33 UTC 2006

Craig White wrote:

>On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 10:46 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
>

>>Timothy Payne wrote:
>>

>>>Its fairly common knowledge that Dell has virtually no linux strategy
>>>

>>I guess you missed this: http://linux.dell.com/
>>

>----
>
>I guess I don't share the view of Timothy Payne that "it's fairly common
>knowledge that Dell has virtually no linux strategy" - on the contrary,
>I would suggest that Timothy Payne has no knowledge of Dell's Linux
>strategy

Minor correction since I think that Timothy Payne has been unfairly
treated in this discussion. No need to tar him with the wrong brush:

The comment about Linux and Dell were by Lonni Friedman -- the notation
got a bit mixed up when Mr. Payne posted the message back to the list
with a new subject.

Take care,

Kurt Hansen