FC* in Virutal PC

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Thu Jun 15 15:30:27 UTC 2006

Yeah, I imagine that with the later versions of FC it is much easier to
run under VPC/VMWare but I need to stick with FC3 because that's what
we're shipping on ...

So if someone could just tell me how to go about getting the CD mounted
(/proc/ide1 'hdc?') from within rescue mode, I think I'll be on my way!

Thanks!

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian at visionpro.com || brian at doubledimension.com }
--
> This is a test.  This is only a test!
  Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been
  told to cancel this test and seek professional assistance!