I love Fedora Core! Thank you!

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 16 03:08:03 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 00:58 +0200, nigel henry wrote:
> /dev/fd0        /media/floppy       auto        noauto,owner,kudzu      0 0
>
> You can probably miss out the kudzu bit, as I copied it from FC2.

I would, unless you're in the habit of physically removing the drive
from the box, and you'd like Kudzu to remove the entry from the fstab
file automatically.  Of course once it's gone, you've got to restore it
by hand later on, or hope that Kudzu does it for you.

I read messages from the public lists.