Microsoft FrontPage

chalonec chalonec at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 16:04:22 UTC 2006

OK, I am running fc5 and creating web pages with FP 2003.  I need to
generate a form that captures name and email address to send web page update
notifications.  Of course FrontPage extensions are needed.  I have tried
many times, unsuccessfully,  to get this working.  I also hear the FrontPage
extensions will no longer be supported after June 30, 2006.  Can someone
suggest a native way to generate the forms for Apache.  Does Fedora have a
forms generator?  I thought of DreamWeaver but that is expensive.

Thanks...