New Machine install didn't evolution have SSL?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 02:50:06 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 07:22 -0400, Peter Reed wrote:
> Rickey Moore wrote:
> > Trying to get my new machine installed so I can email the world, but
> > evolution doesn't seem to install with SSL???
> > Whassup with that? I know dern well I had SSL before on my old
> > machine, otherwise gmail doesn't do pop without it.

Answering my own problem, I used FC4 to get started towards FC5. It
seems evolution in FC4, before updates, doesn't have ssl at all. When I
got FC5 installed, ssl was there.

> > Oh yes, I need the url for that helpful guy on this list with all of
> > the Q&A stuff for Fedora... I've got a new series of issues with my
> > hotrod machine...

I was trying to remember Stanley's site. Got it now. Great stuff there.

> You want the Fedora FAQ site right?  It is http://www.fedorafaq.org.
> Good luck with the tractor.
> Peter

Thanks Peter, I need to book mark this site too! Gracias, Ric