glx on fc5 (was: Re: Auto Start an XServer Application)

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Sun Jun 18 15:36:51 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

I am working to write up the sequence that worked for me since I had
forgotten the link, but I think that this was the place I used to get
Xgl & Compiz working on my Fedora 5

http://www.compiz.net/viewtopic.php?id=861

I will keep working on getting the steps written down properly.

Hope that it helps,
Lonnie